1. Log into your Plesk control panel
2. Go to the “Mail” menu item on the left hand side
3. Click on “Create Email Address”
4. Enter the Email Address you want to create (Only the bit before the @)
5. Enter the Email Address you want to use as a backup, a Gmail one for example
6. Enter and confirm a secure password or let the system create one for you
7. Specify if you want to limit the mailbox on how much storage you wish for it to consume
8. Specify if you want to limit the number of outgoing emails per hour
9. Assign the Email Address an internal reference (description) so it is easier to manage large amounts of Email Addresses
10. Press OK.
— Removing Email Addresses —
11. If you want to delete an Email Address, head back to the “Mail” page and select the Email Address you want to remove.
12. Click “Remove”