When you need to upload larger volumes of files/folders, it is more efficient to use an SFTP client to connect to your Pterodactyl panel.
1. Log into your Pterodactyl panel
2. Go to the Settings page
3. Your SFTP details will be listed on this page. You will be provided a username and hostname. The password is what you used to sign into your Pterodactyl panel. To connect to the SFTP host, install an FTP tool such as FileZilla (https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=client)
4. Once downloaded, open the tool.
5. In the “Hosts” box, put in the value displayed from the Pterodactyl field called “SERVER ADDRESS”
6. In the “Username” box, put in the value displayed from the Pterodactyl field called “USERNAME”
7. In the “Password” box, put in the password for your Pterodactyl panel.
8. In the “Port” box, put in the number 2022
9. Press “Quickconnect”
10. Once you have connected, you will see on the right hand side the list of files available on the server